Nests & the Habits of Birds
University of the Arts, MFA
- Collaborated with design, education, and communication graduate students to develop and design an exhibition about how environmental conditions and biological needs influence the construction of bird nests and helped visitors gain an awareness of how their actions affect bird populations.
- 5,000 square feet, physical space from the Franklin Institute, conceptually located at the Academy of Natural Sciences.
- Contributed to the design and development of the exhibition and took on a project manager role for the designers, responsible for Vectorworks file, construction documents, and schedules.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Content development and research
- Vectorworks drafting and rendering
- Construction documents
- Site surveying
- Spatial design
- Project management